Sunday, December 19, 2010

Favorite Holiday Shakes

It seems like around the holiday fast food places bring out the best in Holiday Shakes. In the last month or so I have tried a few that are awesome.



My all time favorite would be Chick- Fil-a's Peppermint chocolate chip shake. Oh it is so GOOD. Just the right peppermint and you can't go wrong with chocolate chips.




Another good peppermint shake is from Wendy's. The Twisted Peppermint frosties in Chocolate or Vanilla. Wendy's frosties are so good plus adding a little peppermint made it awesome. (I couldn't find a pic of the actually shake)









Last but not least Arctic Circle's egg nog shake. If you like egg nog this shake is for you. (Again couldn't find the right pic)





There is only a couple more weeks until these shakes probably won't be around until next year so try them out and let me know if you've tried a good holiday shake. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Steffy said...

and I just enjoyed myself a Peppermint chocolate chip shake. Love it.