Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Guadalahonky's

I love Mexican food. I can't get enough of it. Everyone talks about how they LOVE Guadalahonky's and I could never understand why. I've been a couple times and I've never had anything I liked. My friend Jill about died when I said I didn't like it and she told me I need to go with her and I would change my mind for sure. I told her she was on. Well folks I stand corrected! It's all about the sweet pork. It was really good. AMAZING actually. Apparently I've been ordering the wrong thing. I actually have a hankering for the yummy sweet pork right now. Who knew. Thanks Jill for an awesome night and giving us a tour of menu.

Jill enjoying her Tall glass of Dr. Pepper.



Jen and I pretty excited that we are now fans of Guadalahonky's

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I always want to go there and no one will go w/me...we should go on Friday so I can try this sweet pork you speak so fondly of.

Shannon said...

That was me. Picture a glitter eye--not sure why it didn't ask me to sign in.