Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Student Government Reunion

Back in January I went to the UVU Student Government Reunion. It was so much fun to see my old advisors and those who I was on council with. I loved my student government days; hanging out in the St, Gov office, going on the Fall and Winter retreats, planning activites, dancing at all the dances, I loved those dances (sigh). We had a blast.

Me and Laurel.

Council 2000-2001

Check out those sexy sweaters. Yeah we're pretty hot.

A close up. Wow I had short hair.

Brittany and I, finishing up dinner. They had an awesome dinner and a fun program for us. pictures taken by Terri


I was debating if I should go or not and I'm glad I did. Go UVU!


I still have a hard time saying UVU it's still UVSC to me.. I know I know get with the times, I hated it when everyone called it UVCC.

3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

I was going to say "Stand up and Sing Green and Gold," but better say Stand up and cheer mighty green! (I had to google the fight song!)

Barlow Fam said...

HA! Now I had to go blog about it. We had such great memories. :)

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

That looks like fun! it's so cool you did that Lisa. Youre one awesome chick! :)