I love it when Hollywood comes to Utah! Every January it is time to keep your eyes peeled for celebrities. We went up to Park City to do just that.
We parked and rode the bus which was hilarious. We met all sorts of fun people. One guy named Mike was from LA who managed some bar back home and was brought out here to help with all the craziness. He gave us the inside scoop on who was going to be at HarryO’s that night and guess who it was, it was Mr. James Franco. Hello!!!
We parked and rode the bus which was hilarious. We met all sorts of fun people. One guy named Mike was from LA who managed some bar back home and was brought out here to help with all the craziness. He gave us the inside scoop on who was going to be at HarryO’s that night and guess who it was, it was Mr. James Franco. Hello!!! We walked up and down Main Street and noticed a limo parked in front of HarryO’s . The Paparazzi was ready and Kristen and I were right where the action was happening. I hurried and snapped some pics.
It was awesome our first celeb of the night. One of the most hilarious events of the night was when we were walking someone in our group notice I had a clothespin, pinned to the back of my hood.
We all laughed and thought that was totally weird. About a half hour went by and we noticed our friend Kristen had a clothespin on her hood as well. We were all laughing so hard nobody could tell her what we were laughing at. I about peed my pants We didn’t really notice them on anyone else but us, except when were ready to leave for the night we saw a guy with one clip on the top of his beanie. Again busted out laughing almost peeing my pants. To this day we still don’t know who was pinning them to us or why. 
It was awesome our first celeb of the night. One of the most hilarious events of the night was when we were walking someone in our group notice I had a clothespin, pinned to the back of my hood.
We all laughed and thought that was totally weird. About a half hour went by and we noticed our friend Kristen had a clothespin on her hood as well. We were all laughing so hard nobody could tell her what we were laughing at. I about peed my pants We didn’t really notice them on anyone else but us, except when were ready to leave for the night we saw a guy with one clip on the top of his beanie. Again busted out laughing almost peeing my pants. To this day we still don’t know who was pinning them to us or why. 

Heidi, Me, Liz, Kristen and Steff
Up Next, the hockey game.
This is so fun. I love going to this hockey game. Some of our favorite celebs were, Jason Thompson from General Hospital, Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luther on Smallville, Steven R. McQueen from Vampire Diaries and Michael Vartan from Alias.
I get so excited for the red carpet.
I get so excited for the red carpet. All the celebs were so nice. One thing we’ve learned about this hockey game is that you make friends with the mascot. This is Bailey our little buddy. 






Michael was so nice, Steff an him bonded over their hair. It was hilarious.

Oh Michael Vartan. So cute!

Hello Steven.... Oh he was adorable!
And the best for last...Mr. Jason Thompson. It was fun talking with him.
Another successful Sundance! Can't wait for next year.
2 comments:
I love it. Can't wait for next year!!
You girls always have the best time!! I love all the celebrity sightings, but I am cracking up over the clothespins! That is so funny!
Post a Comment