Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Bachelorette

Ok so I have been sucked into Reality TV once again. Monday night if you missed the Bachelorette you missed some great TV. They were down to the final four and it was time for the home visits.

My favorite final four guy was Graham.




I think he is so dang cute. Holy cow when they were playing basketball I was totally dying. He is so hot. They were perfect for each other. Then something happened, it wasn’t looking good for him. Graham deals with things internally and Deanna doesn’t. Which I totally understand, you have to be able to communicate in a relationship. It isn’t fair for him to be dealing with something and not letting her know what is going on. So it was time for the rose ceremony and Deanna didn’t give Graham a rose. It was so sad. I figured it was coming but I didn’t want it to. I knew things were going to get interesting because we still had a good ten minutes left of the show. Deanna made a comment and it went something like this “I care deeply for you and all I wanted was for you to be that person in the end and open up & truly let guard down. I am saying goodbye to the one person I thought I was falling in love with. The one person I let my guard down to and was falling for was not doing the same to me! And I can’t take that chance that in the end that I would be standing there and you wouldn’t choose me in return” Then there was silence and tears. This was heart renching to watch. So Graham stands up to leave and he gives her a letter that he wrote because he knew there were going to be things he wasn’t going to be able to say to her. Then he says everything I put in there was for you and you alone, not for any show, You don’t have to but it would mean a lot to me if you read it one day. Then she walks him to the car and it is over. Now she is left reading Graham's letter and second guess her decision.

Ahhh it is still so sad. My friend Shannon also posted something on her blog so you will have to check it out.

No comments: