Friday, June 13, 2008

Kenny Chesney and Las Vegas!

Last weekend my peeps and I went to Las Vegas for the Kenny Chesney concert. We drove down to St. George Thursday night and spend some time with our grandparents. It was fun to see them.Friday morning after a nice long run on the river trail we were on our way to Vegas!






First stop was Sephora. We all love Sephora. It is seriously one of my favorite make-up stores. We all walked out with a little more make-up and a little less cash in the wallet. Then we went to H&M and a few other stores at a new outdoor mall.

We decided it was time to check into our hotel. We stayed at the Excalibur. My favorite part is rolling your luggage all through the casino to find the hotel registration. Good times! The thought kept going through my head "maybe I should have packed less then this wouldn't be so hard." :)
Here is everyone getting ready for Kenny. ( I Seriously debated about putting this video in because there is a situation with my hair but what do you do. If I don't put it in someone else will and it makes for a good laugh. Enjoy!)









Once again Uncle Kracker came and sang "When the Sun the Goes Down" with Kenny. We love it when he comes because we know they are going to sing Kid Rock's song "Cowboy". Oh it is so good.









This is one of my favorite Kenny Songs. Thanks for the video Jen!





It is tradition to have Key Lime pie after each Kenny concert. Here we are eating our Key Lime Pie and recapping the concert.





Kenny is one of my favorite country singers. I wish I could see him every weekend. He really is the best.


Saturday was our pool day. We rented a cabana. It was so much fun and relaxing. The one thing about Vegas is it accepts all kinds and the swimming pool is no different. There was a guy next to Jen who was in a tiny white speedo. I got up to get some water and about died. There he was with all his glory just hanging out. It was funny to watch everyone else watch him get in and out of the pool. Everyone was laughing. I tried to take a picture but it was to obvious. My favorite was when I was reading my book he came over and asked if I would watch his stuff while he went to the restroom. He was very entertaining for the next couple hours.

After a day at the pool we ate at the Claim Jumper. It was so good. The chocolate cake was amazing good thing we shared it, it was huge. I was so full I thought I was seriously going die. I think my actual words were "I am going to pop".

After eating all the food we went to watch the Bellagio fountains but they were cancelled because of the wind. I was so sad, the fountains are my favorite. I can sit and watch them forever.




Once again Vegas and Kenny did not disappoint. Great Times in Vegas!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

All I want in this world is that chocolate cake.

Vanessa said...

When I looked at your first pic w/out reading it, I thought "wow, she has some pretty cool grandparents to go to the concert with her!" Looks like a fun time! And you are so Girls Next Door renting a cabana!

LeAnn said...

Kenny is HOT!!! Love the key lime pie after the concert--would have been better if Kenny was there! Looks like fun!

kkcc said...

Awesome, Pope. This was the update I was looking for. I'm totally jealous.

Carrie Cudney said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I loved watching the videos. Sephora's always the first place I go in Vegas too! How was the new mall?

Steffy said...

It was such a great time. I am still having withdrawls from the concert.