


One of my favorite things about the Strawberry Days Rodeo is the Strawberries and Cream. Oh my gosh it is so dang good. If you haven't tried it I suggest you do.
Another favorite at this rodeo is the wild cow milking event. Each team has to chase their cow and try and milk it. The first one to fill a milk container wins. It is usually entertaining and a little dangerous.
6 comments:
Aww, memories! Did you find yourself a cute Kenny Chesney look-a-like?
You better believe I was on the look out. There were a few cute cowboys out there :)
Rodeos always remind me of Star Valley. And I totally want this Strawberries n' cream you speak of.
It was a great time. Summer and rodeos.. it's great.
Oh how I miss the city celebrations. My favorite was always the rodeos. I can't wait to be back in Utah someday! I love to hear about all of your fun times!
while I did not go this year, the strawberry days rodeos were a staple of my childhood. in fact, one of the ballfields right there is named Shannon West field. coincidence? i'll never tell.
and i wanted to report that my sis threw up after the rodeo on Saturday night. which tells me that the food was just as delish as it should be! haha
Post a Comment