Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Crazy Week

Last week was so crazy; I saw three movies. My family and I went to see the Indiana Jones and the Kingdon of the Crystal Skull on Memorial Day. I thought it was pretty good. I was hoping for a little more but it was good. Who doesn't Love Indie. I do have to say my favorite is still Raiders of the Lost Ark. Then Tuesday some friends and I saw What Happens in Vegas. Seriously this is so funny. We laughed and laughed. I would totally recommend seeing it. I can't wait to see it again. And when did Ashton Kutcher get so hot. Maybe I have just been out of it but dang he is really really cute in this show :)

Then on Friday my sister and I went to see Sex and the City. If you're a fan of the show you will like the movie. I love to see the close friendships they have and how they totally support each other. I loved Carrie's hair and make-up and it is alway fun to see what outfits and shoes she is wearing.

Saturday night went to dinner at Red Robin. It was so good. They seriously have the best burgers and fries.
After dinner we went to Mulligans to hit a bucket of balls. We all had some great shots. I can't wait to get out on the course.

I hope everyone else had a fun and crazy week.


3 comments:

Briana said...

I need you around to go watch movies :) I havent' seen any of them and need to go. Yes Ashton is hot!! Did you see the movie The Guardian that he was in?

Lisa said...

Yes I did. That was a great show too :)

Jessica said...

You girls are always up to a lot of fun! Matthew and I saw What Happens in Vegas and we thought that it was so funny too! We don't get out to the movies much, but we're hoping to see Indiana soon. We just bought the other 3 and have been watching them. You forget how "scarey" they are until you watch them with your kids and are fumbling for the remote to skip parts. Poor Sage had a bad dream about snakes after watching the first one. Well, keep posting all of your fun times!!