
Next stop was Canal St. I couldn’t wait to make my purchases. I bought two purses, perfume and a Tiffany ring. This was such a crazy place. Beware of the perfume sellers. Seriously. They are ruthless. One time Jen and I were buying our purses in the secret room and the lady wouldn’t let us out. Her friend put up a bar in the doorway. I asked if I could go and she “no you stay here” I looked at Jen and this other lady looked at me like oh no. So I chilled for a little longer and then asked if I could go and again she said “No”. I was starting to kind of get a little nervous and wondered how long I was going to be stuck back in the secret room. She finally let us go, I think I was only back there for a couple minutes but still it wasn’t my favorite.

We went back to the hotel and dropped our stuff off and took a picture of everyone’s purchases. Jen bought purses and sunglasses for her sister and her mom. We each came home with a purse or two :)

On our way to Central Park we stopped at Gray’s Papaya for a Hot Dog. You can’t go to New York and not have a hot dog. They were so good.
On our way to Central Park we stopped at Gray’s Papaya for a Hot Dog. You can’t go to New York and not have a hot dog. They were so good.
Central Park was so much fun. I loved it. We had to see the famous fountain and the bridge that is in almost every movie that is filmed in Central Park. Just like the bus tour Central Park accepts all kinds. We were walking under a tunnel and there was a half naked Indian playing a violin. I could not stop laughing it was the best thing ever. Jen got some great footage click on the movie below. 


Next stop Brooklyn to Grimaldi’s Pizzeria. This pizza place is under the Brooklyn Bridge. It was so cool because we were walking and all of a sudden there’s the bridge. There was a 30 minute wait so Emily and I went to take some pictures. The owner would come out every once in a while and make sure we stayed behind the line of the sidewalk. He definitely had an order to how things were done. It was a small restaurant; they really packed you in. The pizza was amazing. We were so hungry we slammed the pizza and were
back o
n our way.



n our way.
After the pizza we went back to Magnolia Bakery for one last cupcake.
Then another Rain Storm hit. Seriously :)
Sunday we went to Macy's and walk around. Seriously that place is huge. Then it was back to the hotel to wait for our taxi to take us to the airport. We had such a great time and it was fun to celebrate my birthday in New York. I can't wait to go back.
4 comments:
ok i feel like i am finally getting a real feel for hwo your trip went (maybe it was the picture of all your purchases! haha). love these updates!!
Great post Lisa!
Holy LOOT! You got some great stuff! Looks like a fun time!
I love all the pics! it looks SO FUN and i am jealous! =) glad you got to be there with your sisters!
Post a Comment