They started off singing a melody of songs, Step by Step, Hanging Tough, Please don’t go girl, and You’ve got the right stuff. You better believe my hand was waving during Hanging Tough. Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh just hanging tough! And you can’t forget the dance during the Oh Oh Oh the right stuff. Then they sang their new song Summertime and ended with the song Tonight. It was a blast to be there even though it was raining and it was hard to see with all the umbrellas.
Our next stop was shopping on 5th Avenue. Our destination was Tiffany & Co. Our only problem was we were on the opposite end and had to walk a long way in the rain, but it was fun. By the time we got to Tiffany’s we were really wet. Jen bought a ring, Em and I each bought a necklace.
Later we met up with our cousin Clay and he gave us a tour of the financial district.
Jamie and Emily infront of the New York Stock Exchange.
Then off to the Broadway show Mary Poppins. This was such a cute show. I loved it. I would definitely recommend it. As you can tell it’s still raining :)
After the show we went to Serendipity's for a Frozen Hot Chocolate. Oh my gosh I've heard about these and I was so excited to try one. It definitely is as good as everyone says. 
Well this was the end of the rainy day. Stay tuned for part three.
4 comments:
nice! such a great time. Totally missing New York.
Oh! That just looks so fun....! I am totally glad you guys got to go! I watched the new kids on TV and i was looking for you! and wow your blog is co cute!!!
Ok, do you mind if I live vicariously through you!?! What amazing adventures you are living.
You know what is funny....I knew that you were in NY during the New Kids performance, so I watched it on T.V. and spent the whole time scanning the audience to see if I could catch a glimpse of you guys. I just had a feeling that you would be there. :) Too much fun! It sounds like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment