Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend Fun!

What a weekend. Friday night I met my friends Stacy and Elizabeth for dinner and a movie. We went to one our favorite places, Cabo Grill. After dinner we went to the movie Made of Honor, with Patrick Dempsey. He is so dang cute and I thought it was a cute show. Saturday we had a Stampin' Share for Girls. We wanted to know what the next generation likes in the craft and rubber stamping world. We had about 49 girls attend. I was incharge of a group of thirteen year olds. It was a lot of fun.
Shannon, Cindy, Carrie, Shiloh and Lori getting things ready at check in.

Me, Shannon and Cindy snapping a quick picture before the afternoon classes start.

After we finished cleaning up I went home and planted myself on my love sac for a little relaxation. I didn't think I would be that tired but I sure was. After my little nap, I went to dinner at Cafe Rio with Jen and her friend from work. We celebrated Cinco de Mayo a little early.

Later that night my sister Steff and I met up with Jen and Jane at Scooplogy. Which is a fun ice cream place. If you are ever in the Fort Union area and are craving ice cream I would totally suggest going.


6 comments:

Jenna said...

Yum. What kind of ice cream did you get?

Jessica said...

You are always up to something fun! I want to see that movie so bad. My friend and I are planning a girl's night out to go and see it. I am excited. Did you ever see 27 Dresses? That is a cute movie too. Take care! Talk to you later.

Steffy said...

I am dying for that place again. It was great. I need to see that movie sometime.

Lisa said...

Steff- Seriously we need to go back. Maybe on Saturday night!

Jenna- I got Cookie Dough ice cream with a Circus Animal sugar cookie. It was so good :)

Jess- I think you will really like the show. It's cute. I did see 27 dresses, It was a cute show too.

Shannon said...

love the updates, Lisa! :) i just sat here for a good 30 seconds trying to think of somehting else to say but if you look at the time of this comment you will no why nothing witty, clever or relatable is coming to mind at all. haha goodnight!

Shannon said...

ok for the record, it's 1:47 a.m., not 12. if it were only 12, i'm sure i would still be clever. :)