I love New York! We had so much fun. Our trip was awesome. Between the four of us we have so many pictures I am going to have to do a post for each day. Here we are at the airport. Jen, me and Emily excited to start our trip. Our flight left at 12:30 am. I was hoping to get some sleep on the plane but that didn't really happen. We bought a neck pillow to help the situation. I think it helped a little but still it is a crazy flight. Once we got off the plane we met my sister Jamie who was flying in from California. We located our bags and got a taxi.
We all brought big bags for all the shopping we were going to do on Canal St. The man that was getting a taxi for us shook his head and said "you guys are going to have to step a side for a bigger taxi, gees are you moving here". He had a really strong New York acent that made us laugh.
Here are some of the sites we saw on our tour.


After the we got off the big red bus we ate at Carnegie Deli. Holy cow the sandwiches are huge and I totally forgot to take a picture, but trust me they were big. Then we went to Magnolia Bakery. Seriously the cupcakes here are to die for. My favorite was the chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting. Yummy! I am craving one now.


Well this is day one so far. Stay tuned for more adventures of us in NYC!
This was our hotel. I was a little nervous because the internet said it was a one star hotel, but it ended up being really nice. I was so happy the hotel let us check in right away which was pretty much the best thing ever after you have been up for almost 24 hours. I guess you can subtract the hour and forty five minutes I dozed on the flight. But still it was the greatest news ever. 
Once we got settled in we made our way to Times Square. We decided to do one of the double decker bus tours. They have a man on everyone corner stalking all the tourist. I must have been a magnet or something because every corner we came to they totally attacked me and tried to get me to buy a ticket. Finally we gave in and bought a ticket.


This began our three hour tour. I actually thought the bus tour was a lot of fun. We were able to see all of downtown New York. I do have to say the tour bus accepts all kinds, we never had a dull moment. One word of advice if you ever go on one of these watch out for tree branches they like to attack the tourist :) Look at the lady behind Jamie, She kept saying she was going to throw up. Every stop we came to Jamie and Jen were praying she would get off. I didn't realize I had actually got a picture of her until now, it still makes me laugh.
Once we got settled in we made our way to Times Square. We decided to do one of the double decker bus tours. They have a man on everyone corner stalking all the tourist. I must have been a magnet or something because every corner we came to they totally attacked me and tried to get me to buy a ticket. Finally we gave in and bought a ticket.

Here are some of the sites we saw on our tour.

After the we got off the big red bus we ate at Carnegie Deli. Holy cow the sandwiches are huge and I totally forgot to take a picture, but trust me they were big. Then we went to Magnolia Bakery. Seriously the cupcakes here are to die for. My favorite was the chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting. Yummy! I am craving one now.


Well this is day one so far. Stay tuned for more adventures of us in NYC!


6 comments:
Can't wait for Part 2!
I just got chills looking at all these pictures!!! Can't wait for the NKOTB posting! :)
Love it! Can't wait for more pictures. Looks like a great time. When....can we go again?
I love New York!! Thanks for sharing your pictures and stuff so glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see more.
It looks like you had so much fun!
Thanks for posting all your cute photos - I hope to see some of NKOTB in part two!
I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go to NY! I love the pictures and it looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment