Monday, May 12, 2008

Race For the Cure

Saturday I ran in the Race for the Cure with my sister Steff and my cousin Jen and her friend Jane. It was so much fun. This is my third year running in this race. I'm all about the T-shirt and the free stuff. It's tradition before the race to get the abc 4 tatoo. It's my favorite part, well besides finishing the race.
My family always laughs at me because I am not a runner but I still participate in the race. My mom asked if I ran a couple miles throughout the week to practice. I laughed and said no I just do it then I am sore for a couple of days :) It is really fun to be a part of something so big. I can't wait for next year.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I am so jealous. I wish I could have been there!

LeAnn said...

I am surprised I didn't see you--then again there were a ton of people there! Looks like you girls had fun...cute pictures! I hope to see you there next year!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Way to go Lisa! I could never wake up early just to run... =) I think you should TOTALLY go to the NKOTB concert!! when you were talking about it, I totally had memories of you New Kids bedspread and phone! you really rocked!! =)

Jessica said...

Way to go! You girls are always up to something fun and adventurous. I am not a runner. I could not just jump in like you and go for it. I would fall over and die! You are awesome!