Tuesday, July 22, 2008

4th of July

Ok I am a totally slacker. I don’t know where the last couple weeks have gone. Here is my recap on the 4th of July. (I know that was forever ago) We decided to go to the Bee’s game. There were so many people there it was crazy, after the first inning we went to get a drink and some Kettle corn, well the lines were so long we ended up missing the 2, 3, and half of the 4 innings. It was awful, but it is tradition to get kettle corn. It had to be done. Once the game was over we waited for everyone who sat on the grass to move to the field so the fireworks could start. That was a great time for people watching. I love to people watch.

Once the fireworks started we realized that the nice canopy that shaded us from the sun now was blocking the fireworks. Everyone around us started to laugh and gathered their things to move. We were laughing so hard. We decided to watch the fireworks from the parking lot because it was a better view then in our seats. It actually worked out great because once the fireworks were over we drove straight out of the parking lot and never got in traffic.

4 comments:

Karie said...

Lisa, I love to read your blog. You are a riot. . You have so much fun in life. I going to go see Mama Mia. It too is a must. KJ

Carrie Cudney said...

I love that whenever you talk about your fun outings - you always mention what treats you had. Food is one of the most important things, after all!

Briana said...

I miss you! How fun would that be to go to a game and see fireworks! Although, the parking lot is a nice place too.....:) I love catching up on your blog.

Steffy said...

Slacker is right! It's almost August. Also I just figured out how to add my picture on my profile so I wanted to see how it worked.