Friday, July 25, 2008

Hot Dog Roast



Ok so a couple of weeks ago we got together with our cousins for a Hot dog roast. The last time we did this I was sick and wasn't able to go so I was excited when we planned another one.
Here we are roasting our hot dogs. Sara, Melissa, Emily, Me and Errol. (Melissa's Husband)
Who's ready for s'mores?


Errol made the perfect s'more. It was a little time consuming but worth the wait. Some had to wait a little longer because the graham crackers kept falling in the fire. Did I mention this happened more then once :)


Easy does it Steff we can't afford to lose another graham cracker.


Everyone patiently waiting for their s'mores. They didn't understand the process and why it was taking so long but sure enjoyed the s'more once they got one.

1 comment:

Jen said...

More Pope family fun. I love it! Makes me want a S'more!