Monday, August 4, 2008

California Knows How to Party!!!

Once again it has been forever since I posted last. It has been a crazy month. I just got back from our week long convention for work. Don't worry there will be a post and many pictures about the fun times we had.

But for now here is my update on my California it seems so long ago. Back in July we went to California to visit my sister Jamie. We look forward to this trip every year. I love California. Our first stop was one of our favorite Mexican places. Baja Fresh.

The next day we went to Don Antonio's for lunch. If you watch the Hills this is one of Heidi and Spencer's favorite places to eat. Then we were off to The Grove and the Farmers Market. While we were at the Farmers Market we had to go to Pinkberry. This became one of our favorite treats. They call it crackberry because it is so good you crave it.

The next couple days we went to the beach. This year we went to Santa Monica Beach and Zuma. We were excited to get that California tan.



Another one of our favorite cupcake places is Sprinkes. They have so many cupcakes to choose from and each day they have a different flavor.



Saturday night we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for a BBQ. It is always fun to see them. Good times and Good food!




We finally saw a celebrity at our favorite breakfast place called Coogies. My Aunt and Uncle usually see someone and so does my sister but we have never seen anyone until now. We were waiting for our name to be called. It was dang hot outside and here comes Jeremy Piven (he is in the show called Entourage on HBO), and of course he walks right in and gets seated. We were roasting to dead and had to wait longer. Once we got in the restaurant we located where he was siting and took a picture. We of course had to take a picture of us so it wouldn't be so obvious. After breakfast we went to the beach.


We also saw another celebrity at C&O's. It was Carlos Bernard. He is Tony on the show 24. They were siting at the table next to us. It was totally awesome.



You can see barely see Carlos's shirt in the picture with Jen and Steff at the table.

Of course we had to hit another Pinkberry before our vacation was over.


Good times in LA.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Too much fun!! I always say this, but you Pope girls are always off on the greatest adventures! I love to see all the fun things that you are up to. Looks like you had a great time!

Briana said...

I love California! I want to go back. I really need to try these sprinkles cupcakes. I keep hearing amazing things about them.