Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer Olympics!!

For the past week I have stayed up late watching the Summer Olympics. I love it. My favorite is the gymnastics, swimming, running, oh and the beach volleyball, I just love it all. The swimming has been so exciting. How can you not enjoy this.

And this...



Hello Aaron.....


What an awesome week, I can't wait for next week. Way to go Team USA!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some hot pics-I may have to leave your blog up on my computer all night long.....

Karie said...

I agree, it has been a great week. Michael Phelps is one awesome athletic. Loved watching it all. . KJ

Steffy said...

nice pics. I love those guys

Jen said...

Wasn't Michael Phelps awesome (and the rest of the swimmers of course!) We've been totally hooked!

Jaron Winder said...

You are only watching the swimming for the SPEEDOS you sick-o!! I noticed you didn't even put any female swimmers pics up here!!!! :)

Shannon said...

are there female swimmers at the olympics? i hadn't noticed. how could anyone notice when you have all those gratuitously HOT men wearing NOTHING w/the hottest bodies. mmmmmmmmm!!!

Jaron Winder said...

I'm picking up what you are putting down Shannon! But these guys are a walking advertisement for Gillette razors!!!!

Shannon said...

sorry jaron...but i'm not really seeing the problem here. :)

Lisa said...

Me Either!!!!