
Cindy and I at the special services booth, making Name tags and hanging out bags.Thursday was our first general session and awards night. This is where the top demonstrators are awarded, plus entertainment. It was a long night but a lot of fun.






Friday morning before general session started we were entertained by the Stampin’ Up! All Star Band. They were really good and fun to watch.
Saturday was the last general session day. We had classes in the morning and general session in the afternoon. We ended convention with a UPS give away. It was awesome.

After convention we decided to see Dark Knight. Big Mistake, Huge! Good thing I had already seen the movie because we went to the 10:10 pm show. Jaron cracks me up because he put it best when he said “we paid the movie theater good money to sleep in their uncomfortable chairs.” We were exhausted. At one point in time I think everyone was a sleep. Another funny thing was when we were walking out of theater Jaron says “Now Lisa is going to explain the whole movie on the way back to the hotel because I can’t tell you a single thing about it”
Here are some more fun pictures that I took through out the week.
Convention was a lot of fun this year. Thanks for the good times.












7 comments:
Lisa, You have way too much fun! I love reading your blog. You are so cute and funny. Now I remember why I had so much fun working at UVSC with you. Life is never the same after being with you. KJ(W)
Cute pictures!! Wish I remembered to take pictures. I'll just live vicariously through you.... Dark Knight on the last night was a mistake, I wouldn't have made it for a minute....
Oh and I loved Mamma Mia, such a great movie and great songs to sing along too.
Excellent recap pope! I'm glad you remembered lots of details I forgot. Your pictures are really cute--love the box-ie thing you've done--I need a tutorial.
p.s. sorry about your boyfriend only getting the silver last night. :( although you can't really expect someone that hot to be the most talented, right? :) gotta share the wealth i guess...
I love your purse.
PS, when am I ever going to get to meet you in real life? Hope to see you at the Mamma Mia sing along!
Love it. I can't believe all the people. Looks like you guys handled it well. Way to make work so much fun.
I hope life is treating you well. It's so fun to read about convention. I really miss it! Take care! Shar
Post a Comment