Thursday, July 3, 2008

Last Weekend Part 2- Lehi Round Up!

Last Saturday we went to the Lehi Round Up Rodeo. The Lehi rodeo is one of my favorites.







Here is Steff and Jen getting ready to eat their hamburgers. We were starving and their hamburgers are so dang good.





Here we are enjoying the rodeo. The Rodeo clown was so funny. His name was Leasil. He comes every year. One of my favorite things he does is the Dance competition. He brings out three kids to dance and the audience cheers for who they think is the best dancer. The kids are so dang cute it is always entertaining.


After the Rodeo we went to JCW's for some ice cream.


Shakes may appear bigger then they really are :)




2 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

DELICIOUS!! Oh HOw I love JCWs!! yum yum....and I love the Lehi Rodeo, too!! lucky you got to go! looks like lots of cowboy fun!!

Karie said...

Lisa, your blog is the cutest. I love reading about your fun life. Thanks for sharing. KJ