Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Last week I went to my mom’s ward for Fabulous Friday. We made the cutest stuff. It was so much fun. This is my witch’s boot. It was quit the ordeal.





It was our first project and it took FOREVER. Steff and Amy also made a really cute pumpkin.



While they were finishing up their pumpkin I was in charge of figuring out our next project. But I got sidetracked by some cute flowers you could make and put in your hair. Steff is modeling them for us. So I ended up making some of those too and ran out of time to finish our last project that was an advent calendar. It is really cute. I hope I finish it soon, so it can be a decoration for this Christmas not next year :)

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh I am so jealous! I wish that I could have been there hanging out with all of you fun girls and making cute crafts!

Brad and Jana said...

Man I wish I could have been there! Okay so you know how I found those buttons on the floor at Jamie's shower, Ha Ha they fell off the back pockets of my pants I was wearing that night! I am such a nerd!

Briana said...

I love how crafty you are. I miss all of that! You look amazing by the way. I am so glad you are doing well. I miss you!

Jenna said...

Holy crap, you made HALLOWEEN decorations!!!! Love!!

Unknown said...

I love the boot. I can't wait to have the boot hanging up in our apartment!

Jen said...

Awww... I miss the 15th ward! Wish us Graces could have been there. What CUTE stuff you girls made!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Looks like so much fun!
I love being together and doing fun stuff.
You girls are just too cute.

Caleb and Shae said...

The crafts were so cute! My mom told me I should go...I really should have!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

i love that witches boot!! totally wish i could've been there and made one too!!! good old 15th warD!!!

Shannon said...

wow cool--after hearing about this tonight I am glad to see the actual projects! :) cute stuff!

Cheryl said...

It's fun to put together decorations that you can use for years ---and you're creating fun memories too.
It's fun to look at your blog and see that you have a life other than the 3rd weekend in Sept.--which reminds me that I need to get reunion pix on.