Friday, October 3, 2008

Pope Reunion

Back in September we had our Pope Family Reunion. I always look forward to this renunion. It is one of my favorites. We went down Friday night after work. Saturday afternoon was the raffle. There was so many cute things to choose from. Every year there is a quilt that is made by the family who is in charge of the reunion that year. My aunt is pretty lucky and has won the the quilt a couple times. We were teasing her about winning again and if she does and it comes up missing don't look at us :) My cousins won a ton of cute things and my sister won a cute pillow and funny thing my mom won the quilt this year. I didn't win a single thing.


After dinner we always have a talent show. This is my favorite part. I love to sit and listen to the band play. We have so many talented family members. It is always so much fun to listen and sing along with the music. The only bad thing is it always ends way before we want it to.


Sunday morning for breakfast we had waffles. They were so good. It is always fun to sit and talk with everyone. I can't wait for next year. Thanks for the good times everyone!

I had so many pictures I decided to do a slide show. I hope you enjoy.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics lisa!

Caleb and Shae said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the motorcycle!

Jen said...

Oh how fun! Gotta love family reunions. I enjoyed the slide show!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for putting these pictures on. I love them. I have not figured out how to do the slide show or smile box so that I can put mine on that way too.
Our folks always made the Pope Reunion the place we wanted to go.

Brad and Jana said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Cute pics

Angie said...

Good times! I loved the Fab Friday post. I am the Enrichment leader and I am looking for a cute advent calendar for our Wacky Wed. in November. I also want to know about the prizes and snacks! Email me some info sewhappy@live.com
Thanks