Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mother's Cookies

So I heard on "Good Things Utah" the other day that the Mother's Cookies company is going out of business. I was totally stunned. No more Circus Animal cookies or the good Taffy ones. This is situation. I totally had to go out and buy some cookies before they are gone for good. I better not get to attached to these new gems, the Iced Lemonade cookies since they won't be around for very long. You better go stock up. I wonder if I can freeze them?

6 comments:

LeAnn said...

Are you kidding me??? WTH????? I almost bought some orange and black Halloween animal cookies the other day at the store but refrained. I totally going back to get them!

Jen said...

Oh no!!! That just ruined my day! My faves are the Circus Animal cookies! I gotta go stock up (like years supply) before they are gone. They are the best. Maybe we should start a petition!

Caleb and Shae said...

Sad! I had no idea! I'm going to have to go buy some!

Kelli said...

Oh, that is terrible! I will either have to freeze a ton of them, or just go crazy and eat as many as possible while I can. I am sure we will do both!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

that is just so crazy!! what will little kids all over the world do now if we can't give them (or ME!!) a circus animal cookie? how sad!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

I haven't bought any Mother's Cookies for awhile. But after seeing your post went immediatly to the store, and guess what? No, Mother's cookies.
Now of course we want some.