So the other night Jen called me on my way home from work and wanted to know if wanted to go to Cafe Rio for dinner. I was not in the mood to cook so I was totally in. I am always up for a little Cafe Rio. The one bad thing about Cafe Rio is how you totally have to yell what you want 15 feet away from the counter. Last time they got my order wrong and it almost happen again. It almost creates a little anxiety. I feel bad for the first timers, it's a little scary.
After I ordered and yelled what I wanted on my Tostada, I pulled out my card to collect another stamp and it was full. Happy Day free Meal :) Plus a free Drink. Oh yeah!!
4 comments:
Don't you love when you finally earn your free meal! It is the BEST!
Yum. I love Cafe Rio. I haven't earned a free meal yet - I keep losing our cards!
I think we need to eat there more often to get more free meals. So great! And I'm craving their DDP. Would it be weird to go in and just get a drink/no food?
Post a Comment