Sunday, August 23, 2009

Star Valley Ranch....

My favorite vacation of the year. My family has been going to Star Valley for over 30 years. This year it was just a few of us, but we had a great time. Once we check in, we grabbed our golf clubs and went to the course.
Last year everytime we golfed we got rained out, but this year we lucked out. It was beauitful weather the whole weekend.




Checking out my shot and yes I made it over the water.

(Steff is fetching her ball in the pond, great save Steff)







Steff brought her awesome Smore contraption and we stuffed ourselves on yummy chocolate and marshallow goodness.




Sunday we went into Jackson. We had to go into the Round up store one last time. It's been open for 62 years and after this summer they are closing their doors. I remember being a little girl and buying all sorts of fun things there, I'm sad to see it go.


Of course we would have car trouble once my parents left. Steff's car was dead. We figured it was the battery but we needed to jump it. Good thing the place we were staying had jumper cables.


Filling up on our favorites before leaving town. Maverik frozen yogurt and a Diet Coke.

(Pretty much a Diet coke was in our hands the entire weekend.)



A few pictures before leaving one of my favorite places on earth, How could you not love this place. AHH until next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait till next year!!

PDXTingeys said...

I'm so sad I missed Star Valley this year. Hopefully we'll make it next year. Great pictures, I love the collages. I didn't know about the Roundup closing, I have so many childhood memories of souvenir shopping at that store.