Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Park City Arts Festival

The Park City Arts Festival was so fun. August 1st Steff and I met my mom and dad up on Main Street to check out the art. I love all the paintings, photography and pottery; Oh and the jewelry, even though all these things are totally out of my price range it's fun to see all the talent and creativity people have. I did find a really cute necklace, I just had to have :)

Steff, Mom and Dad enjoying the day in Park City.



4 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

I love the Park City Arts Festival. I would love to see your necklace that you got. Cute pictures too!!

Jen said...

That looks like such a fun thing to do. I'd love to go and see all of that :)

Shannon said...

yeah i've been once and you're right--cute jewelry! i'll have to remember to go next year.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

that looks so fun! i will have to check that out next year! i love how you're Always up to something exciting!