So my summer usually is kicked off with the Kenny Chesney concert. This year we had to wait until July to kick off our summer. Kenny and Friends came to the Rio Tinto Stadium and it was HOT. Yes I am talking about Kenny, Lady A and the weather. It was over a 100 degrees that day. Doors opened at 5:30 and as we were walking to our seats I noticed they were in the shade, I couldn't have been happier.
Hello Charles!! To bad he just got married.
Em and Steff
It was fun to see Lady Antebellum. They are one of my faves and I can't wait to see them again. Miranda Lambert was up next.
I was a little disappointed with her. I loved her the first time I saw her but this time it was different. Maybe it was because I was beyond roasting and all I could think of was "I need more water"
I was sad to hear that Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland lost her voice and therefore canceled their portion of the concert. BOOO!!!
Kenny on the other hand did not disappoint..

As always we end the concert with some Key Lime pie.
Me, Steff and Jen
It's seems like we wait forever for the concert and it goes so fast, but now I can look forward to next year.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous you guys went to that concert. Maybe next year I can plan to go with you guys. The pictures look great and I love the Key Lime pie idea.
Looks like so much fun!
How fun. I love Kenny in concert.
Post a Comment