Wow, I'm really behind in my postings, where has the time gone. Back in July we celebrated Steel Days. I Love town celebrations. Steff, Jen, Stacy and I got up bright and early and ran in the 5k. Thanks mom and dad for cheering us on. After the run we went to support the AF band for the band breakfast. Pancakes, hashbrowns and eggs never tasted so good.
Later that afternoon we went to the park to check out all the old cars.
Steff and Emily
Steff and I were searching for some kettle corn and couldn't find it. So we thought it would be down by the carnival, so we ventured out to the carny. All I can say it WOW, Good Times.
Later that night we watched the Cruisin on Main. There are some awesome cars out there.
Then Steel Days ended with an awesome firework show. What a fun, but extremely hot weekend.
4 comments:
Oh how I miss Steel Days! I really love city celebrations too! Looks like you guys had a great time!
I miss Steel Days too. Cute pictures!
I agree those were the best pancakes ever! Can't wait for next year!
Fun! I was there...I swear if I am lucky one of these days I am going to run in to you guys somewhere..
Post a Comment