Pedicures and Manicures
A couple days before Jamie’s wedding we all got pedicures, well Jamie and my mom got manicures but Steff, Em and I got pedicures. This was my first pedicure. I know I know I can’t believe I’ve waited this long; the girl at the place was pretty shocked too. It was so much fun. I’m definitely addicted and want to go back. They are the best things ever. Thanks Jamie it was really fun. 



Friday Night (The night before the big day)We met for dinner at Paradise Bakery. I love this place. It is so good and the cookies don’t even get me started on the cookies.





As you can see Em and I were still sporting our "I Voted" stickers. I dragged my family down to vote early. I thought oh it’s Halloween the lines can’t be that long. Oh my gosh they were awful but I knew by the time I would be able to vote on Tuesday the lines would be worse. We stood in line for two hours. I became the Rock, Paper, Scissor champ Yahoo!! listen to people's phone conversations. Apparently someone else was going to Paradise Bakery that night for dinner and I also figured out how to play all the games on my cell phone. Good Times!!
4 comments:
Thanks for putting those picture on.
We've been wondering how the wedding events turned out and did they go through with the wedding---looks like everyone was excited.
I love pedicures too==especially in the summer when sandals show the toe nails off.
Love from Southern Utah
That was your first pedicure? Oh I was a bad roommate if we never got pedicures together :) Sounds like a lot of fun.
like the pictures of the pope's, pope. :) thanks for sharing! glad it all went well!
Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing and the Pope girls are as beautiful as ever!! I love you girls! I love Paradise Bakery too. We have one just down the road from our house and it is great just to buy a dozen cookies. Hey, I voted from home this year and it was great! No lines and in my p.j.'s! Yeah, I think that I'll do an early mail in ballot every year!
Post a Comment