Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween. I think it goes back to my grandma and all the fun Halloween parties she planned. They were so much fun. This year I decided to dress up as a witch. I found some really cute stripped stockings. The only problem was they were one size fits all and apparently that excludes tall people because they were falling down all day long! It was driving me crazy.


Me, Cindy and Karah were the only ones in our department that dressed up. Well I guess the boys did but they were all in black for the haunted house.


The marketing department re-in-acted Thriller. It was awesome. Who didn't love Micheal Jackson back in the day.


My friends in the demonstrator training department were vampires. They each had a different vampire name. It was awesome.



Seriously Jaron you still freak me out!

Our department did a haunted house. The Boys did a really good job. Us girls didn't really do anything until that day. I was at the end of the haunted house and turned on the flashing lights and honked a horn. It was great. I really scared a lot of people. Way to go Events Team!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

That Shannon. . .she's a hoot with a capital H!

And you look cute, too Lisa!

Shannon said...

nice pics, pope! good times on halloween! next year you and the other fun ones in your dept should combine w/mine!!! the more the merrier!