Monday, November 17, 2008

Jamie's Wedding November 1, 2008

So here it is I am finally posting about Jamie wedding. Life has been crazy. Of course I had so many pictures I decide it would be best to do it in a slide show. I hope you enjoy. It was such a fun day. Thanks to all our family and friends who came. Good Times had by all.

6 comments:

Briana said...

You look gorgeous! Looks like a ton of fun. You all look so much alike :)

Jen said...

What a neat day. Hooray for Jamie. Those were some fun pictures.

Brad and Jana said...

We were all so excited for Jamie! It was fun seeing all of you! Like I said on Steffs blog, I cannot beleive that you all aren't married, because you are the cutest and nicest girls there are out on the market, you just need to find someone that is as good as you guys, and like I told Steff, that is the hard part!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Yeah all you Pope girls looked so pretty! it was so fun to se eyou all there! =)

Cheryl said...

I loved looking at the slide show. I figured out how to enlarge the pix and go through each one. It was so fun seeing the family and the festivities. My favorite picture has to be the one of your Mom and Dad "exhausted" after it all.
Love from another Pope cuz

Jessica said...

I loved looking at the pictures from Jamie's wedding day! You Pope girls all looked so beautiful! I wish that I could have been there to see you and chit chat. Looks like things turned out wonderful!