Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Virginia Beach

Right after Jamie’s wedding I went to Virginia Beach for work (hence the slowness of posting on Jamie’s wedding :) This was our last show for the fall season. Last time I was there the town was a little more exciting, but then again it was in April and the spring season had just begun. This time a lot of the stores were closed for the season.

Once we finished setting up we walked down to the beach. It was such a gorgeous day, we had to play in the water.

Cindy and Shannon



This is the only picture we took during the seminar.After the show we started to clean up. This took a little longer because we had 700 people at the seminar so we were actually still around when the trucks were being loaded. Linda, Shannon and I decided to say goodbye to our truck driver Wadell. He gave us a tour of his home away from home.

Fun times in Virginia Beach!

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

HAHAHAHA I love these!!!

Jen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Virginia Beach. We try to go everytime we are out there. How fun (I'm super jealous!) Last time we were there, we saw dolphins. You get to do some seriously fun traveling - cool!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Oh that looks so fun!! HOpe you had a great thanksgiving, too!

Cheryl said...

Wow, you get around! Glad to see that you have some fun along with working.

Steffy said...

you guys always look like you are having so much fun.