Wow October went by so fast I ran out of time to blog about a few things. My ward went to Gardner Village for Enrichment. It was such a great night the weather was perfect.
Also in October we had a bowling day at work. We were divided into teams. Our team name was Split Happens. It so much fun. Last time Brian and I won for being the highest bowlers and Lisa came in second, so we don't know how we ended up on the same team this year; but it was fun and of course our team won once again. We seriously blew everyone out of the water. Good times at the bowling alley. Way to go team!!
My Family also went to the farmers market. It was so much fun. I love to people watch and it is one the best places.
Hopefully November's events won't take so long to blog :)
2 comments:
I remember going to Gardner's Village with you. Seeing those pictures made me miss Utah even more. I am glad you are staying so busy and it sounds like you love your job!
Looks like you had a great October! I loved your costume and it looks like everyone else had a great time dressing up too! I am looking forward to pictures from the wedding, so don't keep me waiting too long! hee-hee I heard that you all looked beautiful. I wish that I could have come to the reception. I guess that's what I get for living too far away.
Post a Comment