Shannon, Jen and I went to the Blue October concert at the Depot a couple weeks ago. First we had dinner at the Rio Grande, gotta love Mexican food.
Here is Jen and Shannon enjoying dinner.
The concert was crazy and so was the lead singer Justin. Holy Cow. I later found out he is bio -polar but he is no longer a danger to himself (anymore). The anymore part makes me laugh. Hello psycho. The concert was a lot of fun; except for the part where there was pushing and I got beer spilled on me and a fight broke out.
Enjoying the show.
After the concert was over, we were waiting for our car and Shannon noticed their tour bus. Nice Job Shannon! (I'm so glad you had some experience in stalking tour buses with the Back Street Boys.) Blue October was inside their bus eating pizza so we waited patiently for them to come out. 

Justin signing Jen's ticket.
Us and Justin posing for a picture. He's so different in person then on stage. It's CRAZY.
My ticket signed by Justin.
What a crazy night.
2 comments:
That was a seriously fun night! I love it when nights with 0 expectations end up being out of this world!! I am still listening to their new CD non-stop!
Wow sounds like a crazy, fun time! I love it!
Post a Comment