Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ER the Final Episode

I am so sad this show is ending.




ER has always had the hottest guys on the show. Dr. Ross, Dr. Carter, Dr Ray Barnett, Dr. Gates, oh the list goes on; and you've got to love Archie Morris. Oh it's going to be sad.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so sad it's ending. I always LOVED ER!

Unknown said...

I just blogged my own in memoriam to ER. So sad.....

Cheryl said...

I watched it last night. Whew--It wasn't all a happy ending---The doctors weren't able to save everyone that I hoped they would.
ER has been a great dramatic,fast moving show. The reruns will be on somewhere. I missed a lot of episodes because I had teenagers in the house. Kids make such a difference as to what we can watch on TV.
Your business trip/vacations make it look like you have a terrific job. Glad to see you having a good busy time.

Steffy said...

I will totally miss ER. Dr. Ross and Tony--loved them.