My grandpa Ivan J. Pope passed away Wednesday April 22nd. He was 87 years old. My grandpa loved music and played so many instruments, He never had a lesson but with time was able to teach himself how to play. It was fun to listen to all the great stories of him. He was such a great man and was so willing to serve everyone. He was such an influence on so many people. I am thankful for the plan of salvation. I know that I will see my grandpa again. It is always hard to let them go; but I know he is happy.
4 comments:
I love your Grandpa. I am thankful that he is my Uncle. The love that the Pope brothers and sisters had for each other was truly amazing. To be a member of the family makes me really grateful.
X0X0X0
It was a beautiful service, I to am thankful to be part of the Pope family. I am so sorry for our families loss, but you are right he is happy!
I never knew he was so musical! how cool!! I am sorry about losing him, you're right it's always hard, but great that you can think of him often and remember all those fun times you had!! your fmaily is so great!
It was such a special day. Love you all!
Post a Comment