The first part of April I was in Minneapolis for work. I'll call this pre lay off, back when it was only in the back of our minds not really happening.
Once we landed in Minneapolis I received a call from our transportation company and the van I'd scheduled wasn't available so the sent a stretch SUV. Who is going to say no to that; Defiantly not me.
Me, Jaron and Carrie
Jaron, Donna and me riding in style
Minnesota is known for the nations largest mall called Mall of America. We couldn't wait to go. We hurried to the convention center to set up for the show and walked to the Air Train.
The Mall is huge and of course they have an H&M and a Sephora so we were Happy. We had a strategy to shop first and eat later.
We ate at Kokomo's which was so good. Especially the Key Lime Pie Yummy :)
Jaron, Darlene, Carrie and me.

Carrie and Me playing with the color accent feature on my camera.

Jason and Waddel getting ready to start the show after our lunch break.
Me, Hatton and Jaron
The Gang
Good Times and lots of laughs in Minneapolis
Carrie and Me playing with the color accent feature on my camera.
Jason and Waddel getting ready to start the show after our lunch break.
3 comments:
the color picture is awesome--like you two were photoshopped into it or somsing....thanks for the update!
that color feature pic was trippy but I kinda liked it-it's like out of that movie I can't remember the name of-with Reese Witherspoon where everything was in black and white and then they turned to color-anyway loved the stretch limo-how fantastic is that??
That was a cool pic. (Was that movie Pleasantville?) I had to laugh when I saw the stretch, the kids and I were at dinner the other day and we saw a stretch hummer in the parking lot. They driver was so nice to see if we wanted to look inside. The kids were in awe, especially of the hot tub in the back! :)
Post a Comment