Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Stamp in My Passport

A couple weekends ago I went to Edmonton, AB for another regional. It was super cold; I had to pack my coat and scarf. Friday night we went to The Sherlock Holmes Pub. The food was so good. The Sweet Potato fries and Fish and Chip were amazing.


Shannon and I
Darlene, Me and Carrie







Saturday was the day of the show. It was a fun show and the crowd was happy to have us there.

Carol, Lori and Me




Shannon, Lori, Carrie and Me



After the show we took a bus to the West Edmonton Mall. It was huge. You would need days to see everything. There was a water park, an amusement park, tons of restaurants and lots of shopping. It was crazy. I was excited there was a H&M and a Sephora.

We ate dinner at Mr. Mikes. We had an awesome waiter who brought us a bowl of limes and a pitcher of Diet Coke. Who could ask for more :)







We had quit the experiences in Edmonton. It was funny, the night we landed we found our shuttle driver and then loaded all the bags and ourselves in the van. We looked around and couldn't find our driver. Apparently he needed a drink so he went into the airport to get one. We started laughing and thought it was so weird. Well a couple days later on our way to the mall we decided to save some money and take the bus. Well apparently the bus driver got thirsty and pulled the bus over and went to Starbucks. Seriously what's the deal. I guess that's how they roll.


And this is how we roll at 3:45 AM yeah that's right 3:45 AM.

Our flight was at 6:10 AM and since it was an international flight and we were 45 minutes away from the airport that meant an early pick up. Shannon is pulling the celebrity look. Carrie and I got our hats at H&M the night before. Good Times.

9 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Green with Envy!!!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

you have the MOST exciting life EVER! I am so happy for yoU!

Jen said...

More Lisa adventures... I love it. Looks like you are always having fun!

Vanessa said...

3:45 am? Were you slitting your wrists? You looked pretty fab though that early!

Shannon said...

yes 3:45. holy cow i cannot believe i was ontime. i especially loved that we got to the airport a good 45 minutes before the check-in person did. oh yeah. lots of great memories! :)

Carrie Cudney said...

Thanks for all the fun pictures! You are so much fun to travel with (and not just because you always remember your camera!)

Steffy said...

You guys always have so much fun.

Jessica said...

How come you guys look so cute at 3:45am? Not fair! I am cracking up about the drivers stopping for drinks! Really? Should they do that? Funny!

Kara said...

What a fun trip! What company do you work for? Sounds like you enjoy it!