After leaving Fords Island we decided to go to another Military base to go on a small hike to KoleKole Pass Rock. Some say this rock was used for sacrificial beheadings of defeated warrior chiefs, so of course we had to re in act it.
We barely finished eating lunch when this little storm came in. It didn't really rain much it was more of a mist but it was really pretty.
Hiking back down to the car and on to our next stop.
Me and Linda
Our next stop was the Dole Plantation for some Pineapple Ice Cream.
Ok so Pineapples grow on those tiny little plants. I thought they grew on trees and asked the stupid question, What kind of tree does a pineapple grow on? Jennifer said hey Linda, Lisa wants to know what kind of tree a pineapple grows on. I knew right then and there I had asked a stupid question. To this day I still can't live it down.
We just couldn't resist :)
1 comment:
Wow - it's so pretty there. And don't feel too bad. I thought pineapples grew on trees too!
Post a Comment