Sunday, March 1, 2009

Aloha Hawaii

I only have one question, Why have I never been there before? Hawaii was awesome. I actually went there for work but found some time to play. We were so excited to get there and our plane kept getting delayed. Every few minutes Delta called us telling us a later time and then changing it back so we decided to just get to the airport. Once we were on the plane we notice the guy siting behind us was not to happy. I said hello to him and he just stared at me so I hurry and sat down. When Jaron and I took a picture we both busted out laughing because we got Orney man in our picture. He better get happy because it's a 7 hour flight :)







Darlene and Linda excited to finally be on the plane.




Waiting for the shuttle to pick us up. Al, Jaron, Linda, Darlene and I.

Cobie and Jason



Eating at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. We were starving and a little tired by the time we got to our hotel we hurried over to Ala Moana shopping center to get something to eat.

Friday morning Darlene and I met with Julene to go see some hotels. She met us and gave us these beautiful leis. She took us to breakfast. It was so good. The fruit was amazing. Seriously everything tastes better in Hawaii.

Later that day we went to the convention center and started to set up for the show. We finished up early and decided to walk down to the beach.











That night some demostrators in the area planned a luau for us. It was so much fun. They were so nice to us. They had dinner with real Hawaiian food and dancing. We made leis out of tea leaves. It was such a fun night.


Thanks for the great party. More of Hawaii to come.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I am so jealous! Looks like you had such a fun time.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

I KNOW!!! Is Hawaii NOT the greatest place EVER??!?!??! It kind of takes hold of you and now you're going to think about it all the time and think when I am going back??? Start planning your next trip- we already are!! OH I just love it there. I wish I could MOVE there TODAY.
glad you got to go!!! =)

Briana said...

How awesome!! I love how your works sends you to so many different places. Sounds like an awesome job.

PDXTingeys said...

It's looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about your trip. Maybe we should plan a family vacation there!

Steffy said...

Totally jealous! I love the pics.

Linda Lou said...

Loved, loved, loved traveling with you. You are a real trooper when it comes to get in, buckle up, hang on, and get your cameras ready!