One of our last stops was the North Shore. The waves were huge. It was so fun to sit and listen to the ocean, I could have stayed there for hours.
A few miles up the road everyone was stopped to see this sea turtle, so of course we hopped out of the car so we could see it with our own eyes. I couldn't believe how big it was. It was awesome.
This is one of my favorite pictures. Hawaii is such a gorgeous place.
Our Last and final stop on the "Jennifer tour" was Nuuanu Pali Lookout. It was so pretty and extremely windy.
Most of my co-workers went home Sunday Night, but I stayed and went Snorkeling on Monday at Hanauma Bay with Jason and Lori.
Snorkeling was a lot of fun. It always takes me a few minutes to get use to the whole breathing thing. Lori and I kept gagging every time we put our mouth piece in. It was cool to see all the fish. I loved siting on the beach and just relaxing.
Unfortunately this ended my Hawaii trip. I caught a flight later that night. It was so hard to leave. I can't wait to go back. Anyone want to join me?
7 comments:
I love all your pictures... but it makes me want to go and see it in person! Looks like you had the best time!
Oh, I love Hawaii, too! I loved your pictures. Glad you had such a great time. You made me totally want to go back!!!!
looks like so much fun. I love the quick paced tour. We totally have to go.
Thanks for sharing your pretty average pictures of Hawaii! :) j/k I'm glad you had so much fun!!!
I can hardly wait until I can go to Hawaii someday! I'm glad that you had a great time. Beautiful pictures!
I LOVE the pictures!! and YES I want to go back too!! You showed pictures of pretty much everywhere i went too and now i want to go back even more!! WE LOVE YOU HAWAII!!!! and didn't you love the ABC stores?? =)
Those ABC stores were great. Everytime we passed one we had to go in.
Post a Comment