Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hawaii Part 2

Saturday morning we were at the convention center early and ready for the seminar.



Jaron and I




Darlene and I ready for check in.




Me and my co workers, Jaron, Linda, and Lori


My co workers like to shrink down and make me look taller then I really am. It's kind of hilarious.



This is my view from the hotel, it was gorgeous.






Later the night we went shopping at the International Market Place. I bought so many fun things.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Once again ME = JEALOUS! I think it's cool that you get to travel all over the place for your job. How fun!

Jessica said...

I am jealous too! I want to go to Hawaii someday! It looks like you had a great time and you are gorgeous girl! Can I say it again GORGEOUS!! Your pictures of Hawaii are beautiful too. Wow! How fun!