Many of you know Keith Urban is one of my favorite country artists, and I couldn't wait for his concert. We had awesome seats and I took a ton of pictures.

Em, Me and Steff excited for the concert to start!


As we were walking down to our seats I noticed a small stage just to the right of us. I started going crazy because this was not my first concert and I knew he would be making his way back there sometime during the concert. And boy did he.
Keith walked right in front of us to get to the stage. I even got to touch him as he went up the stairs. I was in heaven. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It was so awesome.
As you can tell I'm super excited to be that close to him.
Hello Mr. Keith Urban :)




Oh it was such a great concert. I didn't want it to end. He is always so entertaining and puts on one of the best concerts. I can't wait for next year. Hopefully we won't have to wait two years to see him again. Until then thanks for a great concert :)
7 comments:
AA!! How did you get so close?? JEALOUS!! I love him too! wherer was this concert? Ilove how you go to all the great concerts! did you go to brad p? i did and he was SOOO good!! we should have a girls night next year to Keith!
Great pictures Lisa! I'm always amazed at the wonderful seats you guys get. Looks like a fun time!!
Great pictures! Wow, you were so close and I cannot believe that you even touched him on his way up to the stage. What are the chances? He is a great singer and I would love to see one of his shows! Fun times!
Lucky You!
I'm so glad you have so much fun.
I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you gave him a big old kiss from me!!
great concert. I love the pictures. Sure glad that I could point Keith to the stage. :)
Well I've not a lot to say about this except I'm glad you got to go and also, looks like a cool stage! Love the 5 screens--what a clever idea!
Post a Comment