A couple weeks ago my co-workers and I went and got our flu shots. Karah did all the research and found out Walgreen's was accepting our insurance and the flu shots were free. Angie, Jana and Karah were all over it. I on the other hand needed some extra encouragement. I'm a big wimp when it comes to needles.

Me, Jana and Karah.

Angie, Jana and Karah.
After our shots they gave a heart that said I got a flu shot for.... and you could write someones name. I of course put myself . Karah is pregnant so she did for her baby and Angie just had heart surgery so she did for her heart. But the one that made me laugh was Jana....

It's hard to see but she said to support Lisa. Ha Ha... I may have been a little nervous to get my flu shot. Thanks for the the support guys! I hope we don't get sick the year.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm a wimp when it comes to shots too, maybe it runs in the family :)
Hey I wanted to let you know that I heard this weekend that flu shots actually make you more prone to catching swine flu. :) My condolences!
oh geez...i really hope that last comment isn't true because we always get our flu shots! we have a little flu shot party afterward, but don't worry, i have to pretend to be brave so my kids aren't! I really hate shots tho!
super cute pics1
Post a Comment