Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life According to.....Kenny Chesney

I saw this on a few blogs and thought I have to do this, it looks so fun.


So here it is My Life According to...Kenny Chesney


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!


Pick your Artist: Kenny Chesney


Describe yourself: She’s got it all :)


How do you feel: Got a Little Crazy Last Night


Describe where you currently live: In a Small Town


If you could go anywhere, where would you go: On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful


Your favorite form of transportation: She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy


Your best friend: The Road and the Radio


You and your best friend are: The Good Stuff


What's the weather like: When the Sun Goes Down


Favorite time of day: The Woman With You


If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Back Where I Come From


What is life to you: Be As You Are


Your relationship: Anything But Mine


Your fear: Never Gonna Feel Like That Again


What is the best advice you have to give: Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven (but nobody wants to go now)


Thought for the Day: No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem


How I would like to die: There Goes My Life


My soul's present condition: I’m Alive


My motto: Livin’ In Fast Forward




So there you have it, I think everyone should do this. I keep thinking of all my other favorite artists and how perfect some song titles are, you might see another posts in a couple months :)

No comments: