Sunday Feb. 22nd was a busy day. The first thing we did was go to Pearl Harbor.
Jason, Lori, and Cobie excited to be on the shuttle so darn early :)
Jaron and I just as excited.
This is a picture of the Missouri; which is a retired battle ship. Unfortunately we were not able to take the tour.
After the tour of the USS Arizona we met up with our co worker Linda and a demo name Jennifer. She had a tour planned for us. There was so many things we wanted to see and we defiantly had an agenda.
First thing we did was go over to Fords Island. This is a military base. We were able to see the remains of the USS Utah.
Jaron, Me, Linda and Al.
We were also able to see another view of the USS Arizona Memorial.
These trees were so awesome. They are all over. I loved them, but I can't remember what they were called.
5 comments:
Wow! Can I be you???
WOW awesome awesome pictures!!! where have i been--asleep and sick i guess. :) for the first time i am jealous that i wasn't there. looks like so much fun!
but hey, we still have Edmonton! :)
Cool. I've always wanted to go there, especially with 2 Grandpas who were in the navy (I think one actually served at Pearl Harbor for a time).
I am so jealous of you! I hope someday that I can go there!
I want to go to Pearl Harbor so bad. What a neat experience.
Post a Comment